Monday, November 2, 2009

Posting my Halloween post, I realized I never finished posting the pics from Ian and Lars birthday. Here's a few recent pics of the them. Lars turned 3, and Ian turned 1! My sweet boys!



11 comments:

JP said...

O.K. Bridget, it's time to throw at least one pic with all three kids up on the ol' blog!! (-:

JP said...

O.K. Bridget...today's the day...(-:...I'm ready for the new pics... (-:

JP said...

Yoo-hoo, anybody there? (-:

JP said...

O.K., how 'bout a new one tonight? I'm relentless aren't I? (-:

JP said...

Kate's wondering if you've ever seen my comments????
(-: We're into hour 8 of watching an A capella singing competition then it's on to Celebrity Rehab....anybody there YET?????

JP said...

Hi there! I'm still here...(-:

JP said...

Guess what???? It's me again. (-: I'm hoping that if I mention Aunt Sally is also looking in occasionally for just one, quick littleees post that might be all the inspiration needed...

JP said...

Howdie...I thought it was funny that I'm up to two years on my comment line...(-; Hope ya'll are well (do you like my Michigan attempts at Texas lingo?)!

JP said...

Stumbled upon your address recently while trying to clean up things on my blog, so...I'm back, haha! (-:

JP said...

Merry Christmas!! Pulled up Google Chrome tonight to watch Amazon Prime while wrapping until 2a.m. and low and behold, littlees is in my bookmarks bar. (-;

JP said...

Oh.My.Gosh.!!! I've been commenting here for 5 years now, I can NOT believe how fast time flies. Tonight I'm trying to entertain myself while watching a library dvd called "Little Girl" in Italian with English subtitles on the other half of my screen. Poor girl was just left at the playground, and has been taken in by another family. Somewhat interesting and somewhat not. (-: See you next time!