skip to main | skip to sidebar
littleees

Monday, February 4, 2008

My first photos to post. I took these in December with my new portrait lense I got for Christmas. I just love the colors in these 2 pics.


Kristin obviously hasn't had much practice putting on gloves here in Texas.

Posted by bridget at 9:50 PM

1 comment:

JP said...

Yeah, welcome to blog world. I love the colors of he pics and your blog! Keep it up!

February 5, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • old littlee.org site

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Kristin found an old shirt of Ryan's that fit her,...
      • Last May we went swimming in Barton Creek... We w...
      • While filling up the bath, I looked away for a mom...
      • My first photos to post. I took these in December ...
    • ►  January (1)

Friends

  • Beth's blog
  • Clee's blog
  • Katherine's blog
  • Pierce Adventures
  • Uma Puma